« Home | Shuffle Game » | Cigarettes are vitamins? » | My new favourite song.... » | Do I look like I came here for lectures?!?!? » | Things that made me say EW today » | Ahhhh.....Londres » | I'm not dead » | Hurt and Offended » | Music Downloader » | Sleepy » 

5.16.2005

New site

I've started a separate blog to post my favorite pictures.

Notaphotographer

Ive always had an interest in pictures, but now I think I'm really starting to fall in love with photography. Not that I'm gonna be quitting my day job anytime soon to become a professional photographer and whatnot. I'm just overwhlemed and amazed sometimes by some pictures that I see. It sometimes amazes me what people can capture with a camera. It's probably something simple, but it'll take my breath away. Like the images at one site I bucked up on today, daily dose of imagery. Check it out.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Speak now or forever hold your your peace