« Home | I'm goin crazy? » | The Irish ARE drunks » | Blogger sucks..websites sucks..the whole internet ... » | Lil Jon stole from the Indians too » | Invasion of the rhinovirus » | Boots the Chemist » | I see London, I see…London » | Getting fat » | Halal’s Southern Fried Chicken » | Pedophilia-related deaths » 

4.28.2005

Sleepy

That's how tired I am...I couldn't even think of a damn title. One more day of work! Im beat man..work blows...lol. I think I want a PART-TIME job lol. Four days on, off three. That's how it should be anyway!!

Dance practice again today...actually got my heart rate up. Thank the Lord cuz I don't think I've had a good 20 minutes of 'moderate' excercise in about...hmmm, a month?? The thought of which sickens me to my stomach. It's going well, except we just need to get spacing and stuff down and some timing is still off. All in all though, i'm proud of our little number!! We keep seeing the other people rehearse too and apparently, the show's supposed to be off the chain.

Can't believe I just typed those words.

Turns out, Mabu is a fricking worldwide traveller!! Her mother lives in Maryland, her father lives in Holland, where she's going next week. She's been to China...TWICE...I don't think most people have been there once! She's cool though. She also volunteered to help me move this weekend. I told her Moussa woulda be helping me instead, cuz he actually has a car, but I thanked her for her generosity. BUUUUTT, apparently that's not gonna be happening either cuz as I was coming home from my local Publix..uhhh Sainsbury's, I saw the girl Shelly, who lives with Margaret. She said she was coming to see when I wanted to have her help me move on Saturday. What?? Turns out she has a car and she figured she was gonna be helping me. How nice! She also invited me to go out with them tomorrow. Half eight I gotta be at their place.


Who the hell goes out so early? But I guess they like to start their drinking early. Crap!! I just realized....better brace myself for the cigarette smoke.

Then this weekend is the after party for the ACS show...sounds like it's gonna a good, fun weekend! Im definitely looking forward to it all.

Damn these posts have been so effing boring lately. I gotta go back to my 'witty' observations of English life...starting tomorrow!!

"Things that made me say "EW" today": Thanks to Satan[I'm not joking...apparently, God was right...he does exist!], I now have a permanent slideshow playing in my head of pictures of what can happen when disease go out of control!

I told people they can get gonorrhea in their eye. Now they should believe me that anything's possible...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Speak now or forever hold your your peace