« Home | Sleepy » | I'm goin crazy? » | The Irish ARE drunks » | Blogger sucks..websites sucks..the whole internet ... » | Lil Jon stole from the Indians too » | Invasion of the rhinovirus » | Boots the Chemist » | I see London, I see…London » | Getting fat » | Halal’s Southern Fried Chicken » 

4.28.2005

Music Downloader

yeeeehhh, so since I'm mad tired of listening to the same 400 songs and desperately need to download Amerie's new songs and since WinMX now BLOWS and/or chooses not to work for me anymore...

CAN ANYONE OUT THERE RECOMMEND A GOOD FILE-SHARING PROGRAM???

I've heard a few, including Ares, which was suggested to me previously and even just today. That didn't work for me...the biatch never connected...

so do it...tell me what I can use to get my music illegally..I mean free. you know you're all doing it...

skeet, skeet, skeet. out.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

I don't know WHAT the dilly-yo (yeah, I said it, and I know it's not 1995) is with you and Ares, but you need to get it together. That's the only program people seem to be using nowadays.

hahaha FINE...I will try to make the sucker work AGAIN since I'm desperado and all...Thanks sis!

Speak now or forever hold your your peace