« Home | Cigarettes are vitamins? » | My new favourite song.... » | Do I look like I came here for lectures?!?!? » | Things that made me say EW today » | Ahhhh.....Londres » | I'm not dead » | Hurt and Offended » | Music Downloader » | Sleepy » | I'm goin crazy? » 

5.16.2005

Shuffle Game

While randomly checking out other blogs[that "Next Blog" button is ridiculously addictive], I saw one blog that had something called the Shuffle Game in it. I decided to try it too. Here goes the instructions:

1. Open up the music player on your computer. [go Winamp!]
2. Set it to play your entire music collection.[isn't it always like that?]
3. Hit the "shuffle" command.[again, always like that]
4. Tell us the title of the next ten songs that show up (with their musicians), no matter how embarrassing....

Now thanx to an extension I just DLed for Firefox called FoxyTunes, I can control my Winamp from the browser window. THE BEST THING EVER!! Now I don't have to be going back and forth to my player. Ahhh, Firefox....

Now, onto A-Marie's list:

1. Lil Jon & The Eastside Boyz - Contract[ft. Jazze Phe]
2. Mike Jones - Back Then
3. Snoop Dogg - Let's Get Blown
4. Tenacious D - With Karate, Ill Kick your Ass ["I dont even believe this! My spine is pierced and Im totally into Satan! Oh really, no way! Oh my god!" HAHAHA]
5. Dane Cook - Head["My dick feels like corn." "Gimme the butter baby." HAHAHA]
6. Mario Winans - I don't wanna Know [ft. P. Diddy] [I actually hate when this song plays now]
7. Michael Jackson - The way you make me Feel
8. Hoobastank - The Reason
9. Olivia - Cloud 9 [ft. 50 Center] [Of course that THUG is in the goddamn song]
10. Ted Leo & The Pharmacists - The Anointed One [I actually have never listened to this song..just DLed it one day cuz it has pharmacist in the title..lol..im a frickin geek]

I know it said 10 but I wanna keep going!

11. Reggae mix - Gal Pon de Side
12. Amerie - Outra[All I Have album]
13. Kelis - Milkshake
14.Sly and the Family Stone - Let me have it All [I have this song??]
15. Amerie - Not the Only One [my FAVOURITE song from her new album]
16. Mike Jones - Still Tippin [Mike Jones, twice??]
17. Alicia Keys - If I ain't got You
18. Dane Cook - Five Sisters ["Dude, I had to wear a tampon just to fit in."]
19. Reggae Mix - Big Things a Gwaan
20. Jay-Z -Lucifer [haven't heard this one in hot minute]

OK I think 20 is enough. Wow, I like my music list! Too bad no songs from my favourite new album didn't show up. That would be the Scissor Sisters album...9.99 pounds in HMV..yay! My favourite songs: "Filthy/Gorgeous" and "If Music is the Victim." My favourite lines from the second song: "I left my heart in San Francisco/It's in some mother fucking disco" & "them bitches sho was crunked up on it/But I said Id rather smoke some chronic." Too good.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Ok, one, you need to respond to the comments left on your blog. That's part of the blogging experience, duh! And, two, Ted Leo is like crack for all the prentious indie kids. Don't be one of them, haha. This is a good game though, so I'm posting my list for you...READ IT:

1. Pavement - Cut Your Hair
2. She's Alive - Outkast
3. Like Someone In Love - Bjork
4. Ms. Jackson - Outkast (yes, again)
5. Electioneering - Radiohead
6. A to B - The Futureheads
7. Funky Reggae Party - Bob Marley
8. Stomping Grounds - Bela Fleck and the Flecktones
9. Ape Dos Mil - Glassjaw
10. Baby Britain - Elliott Smith (I LOVE this song)

That's it...don't know if you wanted me to do that or not, but there you have it!

that last comment was me!

LOL, OK, ONE, I do respond to your comments. Thank you for them tho! You just never go back and see them. Ive done it at least a couple of times. TWO, I am definitely not suprised by your list. Before I even read your list, I thought at the end I would say "who the hell are these people??".....and you certainly didn't disappoint me. Glassjaw?? lol And stop calling people pretentious. If it's not the indie kids, then it's the Emo kids, or whoever else.

LOL thanks for the response, finally! Hardee har har about the list...that's good music, of course you wouldn't know who those artists are ;).

Speak now or forever hold your your peace