« Home | Ahhhh.....Londres » | I'm not dead » | Hurt and Offended » | Music Downloader » | Sleepy » | I'm goin crazy? » | The Irish ARE drunks » | Blogger sucks..websites sucks..the whole internet ... » | Lil Jon stole from the Indians too » | Invasion of the rhinovirus » 

5.10.2005

Things that made me say EW today

In this continuing, FASCINATING series, I have come across an intriguing blog. Intriguing because it's in another language, which means I have not a damn CLUE what they are saying on the website, but I believe pictures are worth a thousand words, so it's worth perusing. My favourites are the one of the woman digging her heels into the man's balls[scientific name: testicles]...in this case, I believe blue balls ARE possible; and the one of the black woman with the 'overgrown' private parts...weedwacker anyone?

ENJOY!

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Speak now or forever hold your your peace