« Home | Hurt and Offended » | Music Downloader » | Sleepy » | I'm goin crazy? » | The Irish ARE drunks » | Blogger sucks..websites sucks..the whole internet ... » | Lil Jon stole from the Indians too » | Invasion of the rhinovirus » | Boots the Chemist » | I see London, I see…London » 

5.06.2005

I'm not dead

Maaaannn it's been a long time since I've posted! But that's cuz I haven't had any real internet connection since last week and right now I'm in a hostel in London using up my pennies by the second to post this!

But since I felt like by me not posting, the world would think I was dead[not that anybody cares lol], I just wanted to put up this little note. But since Ill be up at the University this coming week, Ill get a chance to post my stories about my likkle adventure...

...including my unfortunate view of the ass of a Caucasian female who was wandering out of the shower in the hostel like she had no shame. First time I've ever seen a white girl's butt....at least in real life, that is. UMMMM, actually, that's pretty much the extent of that story, but more to come.

Joe E. Crack

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Speak now or forever hold your your peace