« Home | ON TO PARIS AND BRUSSELS!!! » | Nite Out » | Life's little happenings » | Eurovision: Crappy music at it's best » | WHAATT?? » | The Manual of Falconry » | YAYUH! » | Fear » | Fruit shouldn't disappoint me » | New site » 

6.04.2005

I'm BAAACCCKK!!!

Trip over and done! 'Twas fun! Took ridiculous amount of pictures but since Im not on my own computer, I gotta leave posting those and posting my full notes about my trip til tomorrow when I go up to the University.

Now I'm back in cold ass Bath. Man, will it ever get warm in this biatch?? Paris and Brussels were JUST RIGHT, even they could be cloudy sometimes too.

Just some questions that came up while I was on my trip:
1. Why were BOTH my hostels located in dangerous areas of their respectice cities?
2. Is there some rule against contraception in the Muslim religion? Cuz I swear to God, every Muslim woman I saw in Brussels was either with child(in stroller), with children(multiple), or pregnant. I swear their only job must be to procreate.
3. When are Paris and Brussels gonna pass laws against peddling and begging? Cuz that shit is annoying.
...among others!!

See ya tomorrow.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Speak now or forever hold your your peace