« Home | The Manual of Falconry » | YAYUH! » | Fear » | Fruit shouldn't disappoint me » | New site » | Shuffle Game » | Cigarettes are vitamins? » | My new favourite song.... » | Do I look like I came here for lectures?!?!? » | Things that made me say EW today » 

5.21.2005

WHAATT??

I want someone to tell me why the hell I woke up this morning at 5:40????????

I've never been so mad in my life!!!!

Why do I always wake up so early? Do I look some old woman that needs to wake up early to make breakfast, clean the house, and get her 8 kids ready for school? NO!! So I don't need all this extra time.

Plus, I was fooled by all the sunshine that was peering into my window. The days must be really long here or something cuz I see sun at 540 and I know it won't get dark till like 2045.

And the thing is that won't be able to fall back asleep until I eat something. So whenever I wake up early, I eat breakfast, then go back to bed. [I sure enough did fall back asleep and didn't get up till 1200.] That's why no one usually sees me eat breakfast. And why Im usually hungry again by like 1100. But why can't I be normal and sleep till at least 10?? FRUSTRATION!!

There must be some medical terminology to describe this and therefore some kind of drug to destroy this annoyance.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Speak now or forever hold your your peace