« Home | In a Funk.... » | MORE WORK » | Locksbrook Cemetery » | FINALLY..SOME TIME!! » | This sucks... » | For the sadist in you » | Home Sweet Home Pt 2 » | Home Sweet Home » | Going out with a bang » | Hmmm...Celebrity Love » 

7.29.2005

New Series!

I always say I'm gonna do a 'series' or something but that shit never works out. lol. This time I'm gonna do it for real though!!! I swear...so yeh, seeing as how I'm a legal drug dealer and all, I think I should do a public service and inform people about drugs. So the new series is gonna be called "DRUG OF THE DAY."

Ill post the link to the right but for now, educate yourself about these xenobiotics and PLEASE visit the keeper of the drugs, the FDA. Learn that drugs are not cure-alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dammit, they are just meant to relieve, alleviate, diminish, prevent, blah blah, I could go on. I wish people would get that! And doctors don't know everything! They are not Supermens and womens; they are human beings just like you and me and figure out life by trial and error.

FEDERAL DRUG ADMINISTRATION


Me and the FDA aren't really talking right now though cuz I'm still mad at them for not approving over-the-counter emergency contraception [aka the Morning-after pill]. It's not gonna make people have more unsafe sex you idiots!! I don't even think that's possible.

But apparently, yet ANOTHER decision is gonna be made soon on Sep. 1. Let's hope they make the right choice this time. Read about it here.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Speak now or forever hold your your peace