« Home | MORE WORK » | Locksbrook Cemetery » | FINALLY..SOME TIME!! » | This sucks... » | For the sadist in you » | Home Sweet Home Pt 2 » | Home Sweet Home » | Going out with a bang » | Hmmm...Celebrity Love » | On to Chippenham!! » 

7.28.2005

In a Funk....

I dunno what's goin on but I'm in a total funk. I don't wanna do my work...I should be doing it right now, but I'm not in the mood. I think it's cuz I don't sleep AS SOON AS I come home anymore. Before, as soon as I stepped in the door after work, I'd hit the bed. And it was working fine so I think I'm gonna go back to that strategy.

This rotation hasnt been that bad. The girl who's with me is cool. I just found out today that her first name is her mother's name spelled backwards and her middle name is her last name backwards. lol. Effin crazy!

The funniest thing though is the girl that works in the PCC with onna my classmates. She has this accent that reminds me of this skit on MAD TV with these two Hispanic girls played by Deborah Wilson and Nicole Sullivan. Their accents are exaggerations, of course, but this girl actually kinda sounds like them! I didn't know people really talked like that. She's cool though.

Another funny thing is how me and my classmate are the only two people in the department that don't speak Spanish. That's Miami for ya!!

I bought the Dane Cook CD/DVD yesterday. It's cool so far. Unfortunately, I keep comparing it to his first CD and I'm trying really hard not to do that. He's got some funny stuff, but I definitely have to listen again...especially since it's a DOUBLE CD!!

This was in B&NobleS...also bought a magazine while I was there about photography. I'm really in love with it. And when onna my friends was taking a look at my pics from Europe, she said she thought I was really good and that I should try to get into it. I consider her somewhat of an 'artiste' and creative type so I was flattered by what she said.

Back to work!!! I can't believe it's been a whole week already!!! My life is wasting away!!! Im almost 30!!

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

I enjoyed the pictures on your blog and I think you should take your friend seriously and get into photography for reals. For reals.

Awwww GRACIAS!!! I LOVE IT! especially with this damn digital photography. What did people do before it??

Speak now or forever hold your your peace