« Home | FINALLY..SOME TIME!! » | This sucks... » | For the sadist in you » | Home Sweet Home Pt 2 » | Home Sweet Home » | Going out with a bang » | Hmmm...Celebrity Love » | On to Chippenham!! » | Why I'm not the best choice for a roommate » | Newest CD » 

7.17.2005

Locksbrook Cemetery

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A picture I took in Locksbrook Cemetery, Bath. I kept walking by this cemetery during my work at the Royal United Hospital. One day I walked in there and noticed some pretty old gravestones so I said I was gonna stop by and take some pics. This is one of them.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Juan is a very close friend of mine!

Cool!! He was a cool guy....

...small world I guess....

Speak now or forever hold your your peace