« Home | On to Chippenham!! » | Why I'm not the best choice for a roommate » | Newest CD » | Portion Size » | Pain in my neck...literally » | My favourite dress/"The baby" » | Translations...some I knew, some are totally new t... » | Did you know.....?/Leaving Bath » | More Europe » | Cancer and the continuing saga of Juan » 

6.23.2005

Hmmm...Celebrity Love

My two favourite contestants have won Celebrity Love Island! YAY!! Go Fran and Jayne!

This show was definitely my favourite of everything I've watched here. Basically, it's a reality show, where celebrities[and I use the term extra loosely] were put on a Fijian island in the hopes that sparks would fly. The show was so good because even tho they were 'celebrities', they would still make out and get it on like they were regular people and didn't have careers or an image to think about. awesome! I love no shame! i've never heard more lip-smacking and moaning in my life. The characters were great and I'll miss them all[sob]: Paul, Lady Isabella, Liz, Lee, Abi Titmuss[hahahaha], Rebecca[who needs to be SHOT], Calum[the fake-ass Jude Law that soooo needs to get another hairstyle] and of course Jayne[she's so funny] and Fran[now my favourite Irishman].

I even found myself watching the live feeds! I thought it would be boring, because ummmm....people's everyday lives usually are, but I would get caught up.

Poor Jayne..she was never lucky in love but she still won 50 grand! She told Lee she 'fancied' him, but like most dudes, big boobs grabbed his attention so he liked Abi, with her big boobs, distinct lack of ass, and weird, constant, rapid eye-blinking. I wanted her and Fran to hook up but sadly that never happened but apparently they've agreed to meet up after the show. BOO!! I wanna see it on camera. They love to laugh and seem like they would make a good couple.

Anyway, now I even find myself watching live feeds of Big Brother. Never heard so much cussing on TV in my life.....

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Speak now or forever hold your your peace