« Home | Locksbrook Cemetery » | FINALLY..SOME TIME!! » | This sucks... » | For the sadist in you » | Home Sweet Home Pt 2 » | Home Sweet Home » | Going out with a bang » | Hmmm...Celebrity Love » | On to Chippenham!! » | Why I'm not the best choice for a roommate » 

7.25.2005

MORE WORK

Today, I started a new rotation...one that's gonna be even more work than the last one!! Nevertheless, I'm gonna post at least a little something every couple of days.

anyway, what's been happening with me?

Went to Orlando this weekend to a conference. I went just to accompany my friend, even though I wasn't officially going to the conference. However, some haters tried to stop my flow. They were staying at the Ritz-Carlton and I guess since they thought I was free-loading, they told me to get out. I actually just said OK when the girl said that to me, but one thing I learned this weekend is that I need to learn how to be angry. When she said that to me, my reply shoulda been "Who you think you talking to, bitch??" But unfortunately, that's not what I said. I really should've said it cuz she didn't have to tell me to get out and it's not like they haven't known me for a while and I was once the secretary of that damn organization!!! And this was after I had stopped earlier in the day to help the bitch with her flat tire!!! Goes to show you that helpin doesn't pay. lol. Their logic was that I shouldn't be staying there free on school money; my logic is "you dumb fucks, who cares if you're wasting school money?" The school robs you blind each year by how much tuition they charge and you're trying to help them out??? Gimme a frickin break. Plus, people do this at conferences ALLLL the time. They were treating it like a big deal when it really wasn't. Let's just say if I ever say her in a fire, I would just stand there and watch and drink my refreshing water.

All in all it was fun though. Went out both nights and saw some friends from school that were visiting Orlando that nite too. yay!

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Speak now or forever hold your your peace