« Home | This sucks... » | For the sadist in you » | Home Sweet Home Pt 2 » | Home Sweet Home » | Going out with a bang » | Hmmm...Celebrity Love » | On to Chippenham!! » | Why I'm not the best choice for a roommate » | Newest CD » | Portion Size » 

7.17.2005

FINALLY..SOME TIME!!

LAWDDDDD....this is the first time all week that my mind has been clear enough to write anything. AS USUAL, I'm frickin busy...here's a rundown...I have three, THREE, patient education sheets, a rough draft for my journal article critique and THREE handouts due tomorrow!!! But my pharmacist just emailed me and said she wont be coming in to work tomorrow...so now I'm frickin jumpin for joy...

This is the last week of this rotation, but apparently the next one is gonna be a lot of work too. I met the pharmacist for that one last week. She seems like a tough bitch, to put it lightly. Im definitely gonna try and organize my stuff better next month, so that I'm not goin to bed at 1 and waking up at 4 just to finish all my crap.

Anyway, been going out to get a break, even though I shouldn't really be doing that. Went to some French thing last Thursday, which was aight, went to Bayside Hut after that where my dress kept blowing up cuz it's by the frickin bay!! I'll never wear it out again. Went out with Keisha last nite to Cafe Iguana cuz I haven't seen her since I've been back. That was great!

And my little brother has been accusing me of not 'spending any time with him' lol as he puts it. I wanna take him to Miami Seaquarium or something but I just don't have the time.

Later!

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Speak now or forever hold your your peace