« Home | Home Sweet Home Pt 2 » | Home Sweet Home » | Going out with a bang » | Hmmm...Celebrity Love » | On to Chippenham!! » | Why I'm not the best choice for a roommate » | Newest CD » | Portion Size » | Pain in my neck...literally » | My favourite dress/"The baby" » 

7.03.2005

For the sadist in you

Literally minutes of mindless fun! Watch a bikini-clad woman hurt herself over and over again here. I've never laughed so hard.

Too bad she's not real or she'd be paralyzed by now.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

lol, I spent like a half an hour watching that lady fall.

Also, that picture of Paul Wall is amazing. I just have to laugh whenever I see him. What is up with him and Mike Jones? Both make crappy songs, both have diamonds in lieu of teeth, both repeat their two syllable names an obscene amount of times in their songs...

Speak now or forever hold your your peace