« Home | My favourite dress/"The baby" » | Translations...some I knew, some are totally new t... » | Did you know.....?/Leaving Bath » | More Europe » | Cancer and the continuing saga of Juan » | Jua Lui Corder Gome » | Exam Time » | No, he didn't » | WHAT BABY?? » | Am I supposed to hate the French? » 

6.21.2005

Pain in my neck...literally

Dammit, there is this pain in the left side of my neck that doesn't want to go away! I've concluded it could be one of several things:

1. meningitis
2. a thrombus
3. an early[and very unusual] sign of a cold
4. a simple, stiff neck.

Please, Dear Lord, don't let it be either 1 or 2 cuz I would seriously freak out if I got sick in another country! I began to notice it yesterday when I was on the couch watching my new favourite soap opera, Hollyoaks[I'm seriously gonna write to Channel 4 and ask them if they can send it to the US cuz I'm so addicted now]. I tried to adjust myself so that I wasn't hurting my left side, and it kinda subsided, but I still feel the pain, even today! I can't really turn my head to the left, but I keep doing it because I'm trying to do little excercises in case it just needs to be stretched a little.

This whole thing makes me think of the joke about the guy who goes to his doctor and says "Doctor, it hurts when I do this" and the doctor's simple reply is "Well, don't do that then."

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Speak now or forever hold your your peace