« Home | More Europe » | Cancer and the continuing saga of Juan » | Jua Lui Corder Gome » | Exam Time » | No, he didn't » | WHAT BABY?? » | Am I supposed to hate the French? » | Picture Time 3 » | Picture Time 2 » | Picture Time » 

6.19.2005

Did you know.....?/Leaving Bath

.....the UK has the highest teenage pregnancy rate of all the countries in Europe??

No wonder I kept seeing these 16-year-old-looking girls with babies. I thought I was going crazy. This can also be seen in many a TV show, where stories about teenage mothers are not uncommon.

ONE MORE WEEK TO GO!!!!!! I'm almost outta here. I don't have anything to do this week work-wise, so I'm sure the damn time is just gonna CRAWL by and torture me to death. I'm already packing, for Christ's sake! By the time Friday comes, I'll have nothing to pack. But that may be a good thing cuz I have the catch the train first thing in the morning on Saturday for London.

I'm actually gonna miss Bath. It was a good time. I never thought myself capable of meeting people and making friends that easily, but I've proved myself wrong. I thought I was gonna be lonely most of the time I was over here, but that wasn't the case. I'm sure if I had gotten any REAL work done, it would've been even better, but I'm over that and I'm just waiting to do that at home instead.

Before I leave though, I'm hoping to go out at some point during this week cuz I haven't been out in a while and I just want to go out at least one more time before I leave, kinda going out with a bang, ya know? The last time I went out[which was to Poo Na Na's], this girl Nana had told me that she and some of her friends[the same people I kept seeing over and over] would be going to Bristol the Thursday before I have to leave and that I should come along. When I spoke to Krupa last week, she told me Nana had asked for my number and so I wasn't too surprised when she texted me today to ask me if I wanted to go to Alton Towers with them on the 26th. I told her, unfortunately, the 25th is my last day. I asked her if they were still going to Bristol this week but she said they'd be going out in Bath instead and that she would text me the details then. Dunno where they're going, but who cares! They're cool people and I wouldn't mind hanging out with them one last time. I didn't even know what the hell Alton Towers was, but Krupa explained to me that it's some kinda of theme park.

Anywhoo, I've come to realize that absence definitely makes the heart grow fonder because I've missed my family and friends and car more than I ever thought I would. I miss my car! lol. but the sad thing is, I'm sure I'll be complaining how much I have to drive once I do get back. Ta ta..somebody just knocked on my door.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Speak now or forever hold your your peace