« Home | WHAT BABY?? » | Am I supposed to hate the French? » | Picture Time 3 » | Picture Time 2 » | Picture Time » | I'm BAAACCCKK!!! » | ON TO PARIS AND BRUSSELS!!! » | Nite Out » | Life's little happenings » | Eurovision: Crappy music at it's best » 

6.12.2005

No, he didn't

So I'm the the Bath University Library at the mo', and there are ports all over the library where people can plug in their laptops and use the University's internet.

Why have I just seen a young man pull out a whole computer and a flat screen monitor out of his gym bag and sit down at one of the ports?? I really hope that's not supposed to be his version of a laptop, cuz, even though I'm broke, I will gladly donate the money to him to get a real one.

No, he didn't.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Speak now or forever hold your your peace