« Home | Exam Time » | No, he didn't » | WHAT BABY?? » | Am I supposed to hate the French? » | Picture Time 3 » | Picture Time 2 » | Picture Time » | I'm BAAACCCKK!!! » | ON TO PARIS AND BRUSSELS!!! » | Nite Out » 

6.14.2005

Jua Lui Corder Gome

Why do Spanish people always have four names? That I'll never know. But what I do know is that Mr. Juan Gomez[how generic] has got to be the most attractive man I've ever seen in my entire lifetime!! The last one, this one, and the next lifetime, I'm sure.

So I've been 'working' at the Royal United Hospital[RUH] in Bath for the past week and am continuing to do so this week. I put working in quotes because basically all I do is shadow all the pharmacists there to see what they do in their jobs....this is because of insurance regulations, blah blah whatever. At least I have something to do and I think I might have actually come away with a career option. The couple of days I spent in the Drug Information center were pretty cool, and so I've concluded that I wouldn't mind having to research questions and tell people what I've found, which is basically their job while in the center. At first, I figured the majority of questions they get would be pretty simple, but they get some complex questions. So it was fun and I'll keep that in the back of my mind.

....now unto Juan. I'd been seeing him around the hospital but today I was in the Chemotherapy pharmacy and that's where he mainly works. This man is soooo DISGUSTINGLY attractive, I still can't believe it. I wouldn't say he's fine, or cute even....just attractive. And I say this because I think that pretty much every woman he meets probably thinks the same way. Not every woman will think a guy is fine, or even cute, but they have to acknowledge when someone looks good and this man does.

His background: he's a pharmacist originally from Spain, and he moved to England to learn and practice his English. He's moving to the States next year[!!!]. I know this because he was asking me all these questions about pharmacy in the States, particularly about how much money they make. I kept accusing him of only thinking about money, but he said he just wants to work for a year or two and make up some money and save it up. He wants to move to either California or Florida, so you KNOW I tried to convince him to move to FL. But I told him either would be good seeing as how he's bilingual and all and that's a very marketable skill. He chose those two states because he said their climate is similar to the weather in Spain. I asked him about Spain and, even though I've never really though about going there, the way he was talking, I wanted to hop on the next plane.


I totally wish I had a picture of this man to remember him by. His JET BLACK hair, moussed up into a messy mohawk by all the damn products that I've noticed a lot of British guys use, but looks really good anyway. His 5 o'clock shadow. His friendly attitude. The way he said the word 'Asia'[pronounced 'Acea'] LORD! I gotta stop talking about him. Enough is enough.

JUAN!!!

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Spanish people always have two last names because they don't just take their father's name, like we do; they also take their mother's last name. FYI, Russian people always have three names, one first and two last. Just to share some info, you know...ahem, ahem.

Anyway, sounds like Juan is reallllly something. Take a picture or something, jeez. Hope you get to have a European fling!

yes. we want a picture!!! you can't talk about how attractive this guy is and not post a pic...

lol. Trust me, I WISH I could get some photographic evidence, but I don't think it'd be considered professional if I bring a camera to where the guy works and ask to take a picture of JUST him. If I had been there all the time, maybe I could use the excuse that I'm taking pictures for memories, but alas, Im not there for too long, so Juan must live only in my memories.

Speak now or forever hold your your peace