« Home | Am I supposed to hate the French? » | Picture Time 3 » | Picture Time 2 » | Picture Time » | I'm BAAACCCKK!!! » | ON TO PARIS AND BRUSSELS!!! » | Nite Out » | Life's little happenings » | Eurovision: Crappy music at it's best » | WHAATT?? » 

6.11.2005

WHAT BABY??

UMMMMMMMM....

[sigh] Why did Moussa call me up the other day and told me he just had a baby. A baby!

[sigh again] So while I was flat ironing my hair on Wednesday, getting ready to go to Pizza Hut with Mabu [I haven't had pizza in a while and I was craving it; plus I wanted to eat in a 'fancy' pizza hut], I receive a call from my good buddy Moussa, aka Moses. Chitter-chattering for a bit, I told him that unfortunately, Id have to call him back cuz Im in the middle of a process. He then proceeded to tell me that he'd have a surprise to tell me the next time we talked. Of course I asked if this surprise would be of benefit to me, but he said no. Crackers. So I told him to give me a hint or just tell me now. He then proceeded to tell me he'd just had a baby.

UMMMMMM....this was VERY surprising news to me since I didn't even know that he had impregnated some woman out there. I aired my disbelief and he told me the girl was his ex-girlfriend, the French girl he had moved to Bath with from France. I remember him telling me about her, but he DISTINCTLY forgot that little tidbit about them expecting a freaking spawn. That's kinda important info...I certainly wished he would've shared.

Im theorizing he didn't tell me because he had liked me before and seeing as how the news of impending fatherhood for some other woman might turn a girl off, I can see why he hadn't told me. However, now that I think back on it, I do remember that sometimes he would make jokes about how he had a son, but I was would always say "whatever" and basically dismiss him. I guess he meant to say he was EXPECTING a son.

I just talked to him again now and apparently, 'its' name is Gallas or something or other. Apparently that's African. I couldn't hear him too well over the phone, but I was asking a whole buncha questions and I think he said that the happy family are gonna be living together now. He even told me that next week, he wanted to invite people over to see 'the baby.'

You know I gotta go and see this little concoction.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Speak now or forever hold your your peace