« Home | Celebrities Blow » | Hurricane Katrina..what a bitch » | Swimming Time Part Deux » | Picture Time » | Picture Time » | Swimming Time!! » | Laguna Beach: What's wrong with Jessica?? » | Ahhh....the joy of doing nothing » | Picture Time » | What should I do with my life??? » 

9.07.2005

What's happening??

Wow I haven't posted in a long time!!!

Sadly, I just haven't been in the mood. Lots of stuff has been happening that I wanna jot down, but can never muster up the energy to.

I think I have a problem with energy. I freaking fell asleep in front of my preceptor today...as he was talking!!!! I've never been so damn embarrassed. He attributed it to "post-prandial hypoglycemia", the scientific term for 'niggeritis.'

I dunno what's wrong with me, but if I am not constantly on the move, I LITERALLY feel like I'm gonna shut down..even if I'm just sitting for a minute.

My solutions: don't eat lunch[I used to practice this, but got brave and started eating lunch again...bad idea] and NEVER sit.

I wish someone would share their energy with me. I'll trade them for some of my butt.

laters.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Speak now or forever hold your your peace