« Home | Picture Time » | What should I do with my life??? » | Picture Time » | Music » | Gotta go........away, not to the bathroom. » | My crazy mother...and other subjects... » | Picture Time » | Laguna Beach: Damn you Talan! » | Picture Time » | Graduatin' time » 

8.22.2005

Ahhh....the joy of doing nothing

I think EVERYONE should get one week off at least every three months, just to get a breather, ya know? In that week, you can get refreshed, do things you've been wanting to do, like help your mother clean the garage or go to the mall to get a gift for your friend....

...which is what I did today. I have this week off before work begins again next Monday. I hadn't gotten a gift for my friend yet, who had the graduation BBQ A WEEK ago! I'm a bad friend...lol...

Anyway, I got her a gift which is kinda similar to the gift I got another friend last year for HER graduation, but because it's engraved, I think I can get away with that guilt free. How about I'm planning on doing the same thing AGAIN for another friend graduating next month....no shame. But they're good gifts!

I'm looking up what I would have to do to work as a pharmacist in the UK...it's kinda hard actually....damn Google doesn't work for everything. But I think I might just ask my friend who lives there who's in pharmacy school right now, cuz I'm getting a headache looking.....

later!

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Speak now or forever hold your your peace