« Home | Pope John Paul II » | Favorite names » | Workin' for the British Man Part Deux » | Workin for the British Man » | T.K. Maxx » | hilariosity » | Donations needed and wanted » | Futbol » | Directions and/or Preservatives please? » | Mummy, why is that girl wearing a riding outfit? » 

4.09.2005

Pedophilia-related deaths

I re-enter the room after going to the kitchen and here goes the conversation[as I recall and imprecisely summarize]:

Moses: [British/African/French accent] they were just talking about Michael Jackson on the news. Do you think he really did it??
Me: hell yes.
Moses: He couldn’t have done it!
Me: Of course he could…he’s a frickin weirdo. He’s capable of anything.
Moses: He couldn’t have. An adult can’t have sex with children. They’ll die!
Me: ?!@??$!$?$?#?#$%? What? What you mean “they’ll die”?
Moses: An adult can’t have sex with a child. They’ll kill the child.
Me: So you’re telling me that YOU REALLY BELIEVE there are children out there dying from being sexually molested by adults because it’s an unfortunate fact, but adults have sex with children everyday. And I can’t remember the last time I heard of that being a leading cause of death for children.
Moses: nooooo. But you don’t think it’s possible?
Me: nooooooo. People don’t die from having sex!
Moses: Children do.
Me: [sigh] I can tell you exactly how someone dies from a gunshot wound or a stab, or meningitis. Now please ENLIGHTEN me and explain to me how someone dies from having sex?? If that was the case, we’d all be dead!
Moses: …….
Me: Lemme explain a little something to you about human anatomy and physiology…..

…at which point, I went into describing to my friend why it’s highly unlikely that such an event would happen. Hahahahaha that has GOT to be the funniest thing I’ve ever heard. I explained to him that, yes, they may hurt or even injure the child, but nobody dies from intercourse!! Except people with heart conditions who get a little too excited buuuuttt that’s another topic for another day. He seriously tried to explain it to me that an adult, specifically a man, is capable of causing death to another human being with his penis. I just couldn’t believe what I was hearing, so we got into a heated discussion, which I eventually won because he said since Im in pharmacy, I should know more than him and which eventually progressed to other issues, including the other fascinating topic of sodomy. I told him that, in my opinion, a heterosexual couple who engages in anal sex is doing the same EXACT thing as gay men. He disagreed, exclaiming “im not gay!!” HAHAHAHA Of course you’re not, Moses…I never said you were. Oh man, what an evening.

I actually went over there to visit because it’s about my weekly time to get some essential TV-watching done…since I don’t have one for myself!! My visit ended on a sour note though because, AGAIN, Moses had to mention to me that he likes me. It basically ended with me saying ‘I don’t want you’ and me telling him that at this point, it’s making me uncomfortable to be around him. He promised never to mention it again. I said GREAT, let’s see how long that promise lasts. I didn’t even say goodbye when I was leaving. I just left. He caught up with me at the bus stop, where he stood with me in the freezing cold as I waited for the bus. Initially, as he tried to speak to me, every response came out “grumble, grumble, grumble” so he could tell I was mad and again apologized. FINE, WHATEVER. He’s an awesome guy…up to that point. Then he reaches the level of annoyance. Anyway back to my ONE TRUE LOVE…..

I never thought I’d miss TV, but maaaan, I do. Even if I have to watch boring crap like the news, I need TV’s seizure-inducing lights to keep my brain stimulated. And at least I could have it running in the background as I do other things…I think that’s the reason I miss it the most. It’s background noise so your house or room isn’t TOTALLY dead. Especially since I don’t really talk to any of my neighbours, I can get bored HELLA quick. I also watched the movie “City of God” while I was there, which is a idiculously well done movie.

As for today, just washed my hair cuz it needed a-washin’, going to get coffee at 2 with Margaret, the girl whose apartment I might be taking over and she has roommates, so thank god, I might not be as bored. And then going out tonite. My internet isn’t working right now, so Im TWICE as bored. Lol wow I sound REALLY pathetic when I read that. But it’s cool. I forgot that my internet was gonna end on the 7th cuz that’s when the school officially thinks Im supposed to be moving outta this room. Unfortunately, Ill be staying here a little longer cuz the other girl wont be outta her flat until later this month. So I gotta go get my internet hooked back up.

Ummmm, is conditioner supposed to burn?? Cuz for some reason, mine is kinda burning right now, and Im not talking about that tingling sensation your supposed to get from conditioning. So Im off to wash it out. BYYYYEEEEE!!

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Speak now or forever hold your your peace