« Home | Donations needed and wanted » | Futbol » | Directions and/or Preservatives please? » | Mummy, why is that girl wearing a riding outfit? » | Speaking of feeding...tubes, that is. » | Relief!! » | Olive Juice » | Out and About » | continued..... » | Where do all the black people hang out? » 

4.01.2005

hilariosity

I just had to post this one. Check out the credit card prank. I literally almost died of laughter. LITERALLY! In your face, Ladaun Jackson!! LITERALLY

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

lol why is that in MY face?

that is TOO funny. it's so tru. i was actually thinking that myself the other day. and also b/c i forged my bf's signature and nobody said a thing.

I put it in your face, Kadie, because your DIATRIBE to me about how people misuse the word 'literally'? About how they use it when it's not really literal?

Speak now or forever hold your your peace