« Home | Relief!! » | Olive Juice » | Out and About » | continued..... » | Where do all the black people hang out? » | Delta, Delta, Delta » | Up, up and away!! » | My lovely bro » | My first time...eeek! » 

3.28.2005

Speaking of feeding...tubes, that is.

Im about to talk about food, which made me think about feeding, which made me think about feeding tubes. I just emailed my mother saying I want my feeding tube disconnected after, eh, ill say, 5 years. lol Make that count for artificial respiration too[im not too sure if those go together..gotta look that up] If it gets too expensive, take it out earlier. but hell no, don't keep me up for 15 years. why in the lord's name would you have somebody on that thing for that long?? have some compassion. relieve her of her suffering. she's not coming back. Let her continue the journey she started years ago when she first became brain damaged. let her meet her maker. let her go....

Yeh...um....so, today I realized that for the past two days, I've eaten nuttin but scones, cereal and bananas, basically what I bought at Sainsbury's. Mind you, i wasn't hungry, but dang, i needed to eating something filling. Something to let me know that the muscles that are there to stretch and accomodate food are still working. And I actually wanted something american. ix-nay on the burger king and mcdonalds-ay and hell no on the KFC. Now popeye's or wendy's...i woulda been all over that! speaking of which i need to look if wendy's has a location here.... So I made my way to Subway[too bad they don't have quizno's], and got me a footlong turkey, ham and bacon melt. Subway has never tasted so good. of course, i promised myself I would only eat half and save the rest for later, but that shit never works. two hours later, i was scarfing down the other half. but hey, im still not hungry and it's dinner time.

On to more official businazz, i called Dr. Moss today, which cost me 2 pounds for only like 6 minutes! Do they NOT want people to use the fones in this country?? "Actually, I haven't thought that far ahead" was his response when I asked him what to do about Wed. So, basically Ill have another day off at least. I was told that if he doesnt have anything for you to do, you'll basically get a week off. SO IF ANYONE WANTS TO COME VISIT ME, ILL HAVE THE TIME AVAILABLE. [hint hint] lol we'll explore europe and drink absinthe till we feel like Pablo Picasso, creating paintings n shit. But most likely my sister will come and visit me. yay! But yeh, i definitely need to change what this 'experience' counts as...change it to electives cuz i definitely don't want this to count as Adult Medicine...that's way too important to miss.

Dammit, I wish I had tv...at least i could be watching the OC at 9 in the AM, while im eating breakfast. At least that's when Mike told me it comes on. Chatted with him a bit today after I got my fone card hooked up. he don't sound too excited lol. he misses him fammy-wammy. I was calling a buncha numbers Dr. Moss gave me of the two students here from michigan[i didnt get them, but according to Mike, theyre boring...HAHAHAHA] and the girl who's going FROM here to UT-Austin. I told her it's gonna be hotter than a mothertrucker in Texas in the summer. but she sounded excited. And I think Ill be taking over her space when she leaves...good! It's just down the street by Sainsbury's, so still in a good location, not in the boonies like some classmates[i wont mention the name again].

so yeh, been on the internet all day, listening to music, watching daily show clips, and reading about Absinthe. apparently, it just has a bad rap cuz of the way people used to make it...it would be too strong, some formulations used to have too much alcohol, or would contain toxic compounds, etc. But that's no longer the case really. Cuz I swear, the shot i had wasn't bad. It was just like drinking anything else.

gotta register so i can get a bus card, and gotta buy an international fone card from the student union. So i gotta make my way up to the actual university to do all that. Wed.'s the day!

holla.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Speak now or forever hold your your peace