« Home | Futbol » | Directions and/or Preservatives please? » | Mummy, why is that girl wearing a riding outfit? » | Speaking of feeding...tubes, that is. » | Relief!! » | Olive Juice » | Out and About » | continued..... » | Where do all the black people hang out? » | Delta, Delta, Delta » 

4.01.2005

Donations needed and wanted

SERIOUSLY, this is gonna be a short one. lol

I have never wanted to have Oprah money more in my life than I did today. HOLY CRAP!

I was walking in Bath City Centre after getting off the bus...I finally went and registered today and did other foo-ha's at the actual University of Bath. Of COURSE it's no UF..tee hee so it's aight. Kinda old. But then nobody renovates and builds like UF! now i see why....The trip there was cool. I got to see some really nice houses and it was my second trip venturing away from the city so it was waaay up on hills. I actually saw one house that looked like it was built within the last few years! I was shocked! But then again they had a Mercedes SUV and a CLK in their yard so obviously, they can afford to rebuild. Cuz I swear every other building in bath is at least like 100 years old. Apparently, Delfter Krug, which a found out was named after a 1930's ship, has been there since the effing 1800s!! The structure, I mean, cuz of course the inside is newer.

So back to City center, I went into this one store called "Top Shop" and I [MadTV-esque] literally wanted to say "gimme one of EVERYTHING in the store." OMG the purses, the BELTS, the earrings, the necklaces!!!!!!!!!! I wanted EVERYTHING! But I couldn't bring myself to it. I cannot get the US price out of my head. I saw this one belt...OMG: 20 pounds. I can't use $40 of my hard earned govt money just to buy a belt. But I will definitely be going back to get some of the earrings and stuff..some, a reasonable 4 pounds(I gotta find the symbol for pound on my keyboard!) I kept stopping by shoe stores too and I wanted to cry even more because the fashion now are FLAT SHOES!! So therefore, I should be in heaven but I cant pay $80 for some sequined flats. Hopefully, Bristol is better, which hopefully, I finally go to tomorrow. I just dont wanna buy anything now...maybe in a month. Definitely...

See? Short and sweet!! At first I thought about calling Mike and asking him if he wanted to go out since I haven't seen him in a week, but after today, I was so tired and just woke up from a three hour nap, ate leftovers from yesterday so now Im even more relaxed, and now I just feel so chill, so I don't think I'll be going out tonite. Maybe tomorrow. I should try and go out as much as possible...I think.....since I'm not here for that long. Ill start..tomorrow! lol Ill definitely give him a call tomorrow. But 1) that'd be too expensive of a habit, 2) I still hate the smell of smoke on me[though I am kinda getting used to it and I've kinda figured out a way to get the smell out..or maybe I should just buy Febreeze...hmmm?] 3) I get sicka going out after a while.

cancelled my phone today, finally. I discovered 'toll-free' is not free outside of the US lol.

later.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

maybe use "lb" for "pound" if u don't find the symbol.

Speak now or forever hold your your peace