« Home | Workin' for the British Man Part Deux » | Workin for the British Man » | T.K. Maxx » | hilariosity » | Donations needed and wanted » | Futbol » | Directions and/or Preservatives please? » | Mummy, why is that girl wearing a riding outfit? » | Speaking of feeding...tubes, that is. » | Relief!! » 

4.07.2005

Favorite names

So we all know that from time to time, we hear some names that makes us go "what in the HELL were your parents thinking??" or "hAhhAHAAHAHA that names sounds funny." Today I've seen one from BOTH categories.

The first is Jamesetta, 'submitted' to me by one C.B. [Thanks to her for keeping me up to date with the names. I just hope she's not laughing at anything else that could be in those UF students' profiles lolol] Im guessing you pronounce it phonetically, but that name's just messed up. My all time favorite though was NAFERTERIA[rhymes with cafeteria] I SERIOUSLY wanted to meet this girl's mother[I doubt her father had any part in naming her] and ask her whhhyyyy did she commit she a heinous 'name crime.'

Browsing the websites for Bath student clubs, I came upon a website for one society that was talking about a potential speaker they may have, a Mr. Wim Kok. Wim Kok. HAHAHAHAHA I dunno about you, but that name is HILARIOUS! I laughed for at least 2 and a half minutes.

cheers.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Speak now or forever hold your your peace