« Home | laughs aplenty » | Your last name ISN'T Patel? » | Survey Time » | Picture Time » | New Week! » | Back from Polynesia » | My poor immune system » | It's Official » | Picture Time » | New Shows » 

10.12.2005

WOW...been a while, huh?

WOOOWW, I've been slacking with the posting.....what's up with that???

Oh yehhhhh, I've been too busy NOT enjoying my job this month!!! on a more positive note, however, carnival was awesome!

actually, carnival weekend was off the chain. Practically went out everynite, except saturday, when I got in a bad mood and decided not to go. I literally started driving, then started craving chicken and went to Popeye's and got a two-piece with a biscuit then went back home and watched SNL, which wasn't very funny. DAMN. First time I've eaten at Popeye's though since driving on the Florida Turnpike!

In addition, I saw an old 'friend' over the weekend. And I use the term loosely...lol. we won't go into that.

anyway, hopefully I can start positing again. It's cuz I can never find the time...I have the day off tomorrow so here I am...thank you Rosh-a-shanna!! or however u spell it...or whatever Jewish holiday it is tomorrow cuz that's why I'm off....

peace.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Speak now or forever hold your your peace