« Home | Gotta go........away, not to the bathroom. » | My crazy mother...and other subjects... » | Picture Time » | Laguna Beach: Damn you Talan! » | Picture Time » | Graduatin' time » | Graduatin' time » | For the love of Laguna...Beach that is! » | Picture Time » | For love or money? » 

8.21.2005

Music

List five songs that you are currently digging - it doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they're not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions and the five songs (with artist) in your blog. Then tag five people to see what they're listening to.

Currently digging:

1. "I'm Sprung" by T-Pain...lol

2. "Music is the Victim" by Scissor Sisters

3. "I Predict a Riot" by Kaiser Chiefs

4. "I'm a King" by PSC and T.I.

5. "Take Me" by Raphael Saadiq and Teedra Moses...I listen to this one EVERYDAY!

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Speak now or forever hold your your peace