« Home | Picture Time » | For love or money? » | Butterfly World » | People are not human beings » | Picture Time » | Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches are Dangerous » | Sittin' on '95 » | Sick Bastards!! » | New Series! » | In a Funk.... » 

8.12.2005

For the love of Laguna...Beach that is!

I love Laguna Beach!! I just had to say that real quick.

I know the show seems really fake with the whole setup of the cameras and what not. But I totally think that show is great...

...totally...like, for sure.

The word "like" is uttered about 8,230,478 times per show...and I didn't know people actually used the words "dude", "stoked", and "rad". But thanx to Stephen and Kristen, I know that people REALLY DO talk like that now.

I'm sorry...it's so California, it cannot be fake.

crack.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Speak now or forever hold your your peace