« Home | Butterfly World » | People are not human beings » | Picture Time » | Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches are Dangerous » | Sittin' on '95 » | Sick Bastards!! » | New Series! » | In a Funk.... » | MORE WORK » | Locksbrook Cemetery » 

8.11.2005

For love or money?

This was the topic of the day on a radio show I was listening to this morning as I was driving to work. It came up because they found out that an actress was gonna be marrying the prime minister from some Caribbean country and apparently, "he looks just like Grimace from McDonalds." HAHAHA that's meeeeaaaannnnn. BUT, he is filthy rich. So they thought she might be doing it for just the money.

So would I marry for love or money?

Of course, the answer is I would only marry someone for the money!!!

Just kidding....Love, of course because, DUH, the appeal of money wears off after about two seconds. Plus, being rich isn't all it's cracked up to be, I'm sure. As long as I can live comfortably and take a vacation every year, I should be straight. So if a guy out there has enough money to at least help me do that, we can do business together. Please fill out an application and turn it in.

crack.

Also, I found out today that I'm gonna be at the same hospital I'm at now for a stupid, boring rotation in November. I didn't want it but it's all I could get so I gotta take it. crackers!

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Podcasting and blogging using Plone.
Quintagroup writes "Talk.BMC.com includes blogs and podcasts on a variety of key information technology topics and issues.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely gonna bookmark you!

I have a automated marketing site. It pretty well covers automated marketing related stuff.

Come and check it out when you get time.

What the hell?? I'm getting spam on a blog???

Speak now or forever hold your your peace