« Home | Picture Time » | Graduatin' time » | Graduatin' time » | For the love of Laguna...Beach that is! » | Picture Time » | For love or money? » | Butterfly World » | People are not human beings » | Picture Time » | Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches are Dangerous » 

8.17.2005

Laguna Beach: Damn you Talan!

So Talan acted like a TOTAL jerk this episode. He acted all sweet to Taylor's face and then turns around and bad mouths her behind her back to Kristen. She even realizes that Talan is playing a game and confronts him, but OF COURSE, in the end, it seemed as if she forgave him even though he would say stuff like "I don't care about you." WHAAATTTT?? I would've thrown his bling-bling wearing ass into the Pacific.

The other Laguna Jerk, "I have a beard so I'm probably waaayy older than I look" Jason, was also acting like his title this episode. He totally is messing around with Jessica and I wanted just shake her HARD and say "Jessica, he's just not that into you!!!!" But since it's a TV show that was taped months ago, I think that'd be kinda difficult. She keeps saying she wants "solid proof" but DAMMIT, there are also things called REALLY GOOD CLUES. The thing though is that they kissed and made up(GRRRR) at the end of the show...LITERALLY. I've never seen a kiss on this show before so when they actually showed them kissing, I was shocked. Hopefully they show more!!! lol JK...

The other highlight of the show was when oh-so-smooth Casey tried to leave Alex and Jason alone at dinner when she made up a lie that she left her phone in the car and asked the other guy to come "help her find it"...could her fake ass BE any more obvious???

And as I always, I have to ask the question of WHY IS KRISTEN'S FRIEND ALEX NOT A CAST MEMBER??? She is in every damn episode and every other scene!! She can't be THAT boring, can she???? Maybe....

Other happenings in my REAL life:
1. My friend called me and asked if I wanted to go to the VMAs. Hopefully we do!
2. I've arranged to have drinks this Friday with this guy...but I think he has a GF...worse, I think he's married!! It doesn't matter, cuz it was all gonna be innocent anyway.
3. My rotation ends this month. I'm gonna miss working there. They're fun people!

crack.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Have fun this weekend .. What is VMA's ..

./thanks
ilaiy

VMAs as in MTV Video Music Awards..theyre holding them in Miami this year again in Miami..

Hey Marie,

I must say I enjoy reading your blog. I, too, love Laguna Beach. No one else I know watches "Laguna Beach," so I have no one to share my comments with...until now...lol. I agree with everything you said. It's sad that I'm hooked on those rich kids' love triangles. I'm mad that Casey is more fake than a Barbie doll w/her bleach blonde hair extensions and her attempts to get friends by throwing parties in her huge house. Also, are there any parents on this show? Half the time you see the kids at home with no adults around. The only parent I saw was LC's mom, who tried to impress us w/her "O.C." knowledge right before LC left for Mexico. What's the big deal w/Stephen? Why is there a constant battle over him? I guess since Stephen's in college, Jason has become the new Stephen. Jess is an idiot, like you said. She seems like one of those dependent girls who needs to be validated by men or by being in a relationship period. We'll see if she ever wises up.

Do you watch "My Super Sweet 16"? As awful as those kids are, I can't help but watch. I feel the same way about "Being Bobby Brown" and "Nanny 911"...but enough of my musings.

I'll be in South FL for Labor Day Weekend. We all need to link up.

Shanice

Hi Shanice!!
I feel your pain lol. Most people think the show is fake, but I don't care. Now, besides my sister, I have someone else to talk to about the show!

Fortunately, I don't watch that much TV anymore...I kinda just stick to "my shows." I watched a couple of episode of Being Bobby Brown but haven't caught it since then. I barely even watch Real World anymore! GASP!

"My sweet 16" makes me wanna punch those damn kids. They bitch and moan and I wish their idiot parents would smack them upside the head one time, but hey it's TV.

Haven't had a chance to catch Nanny 911, but I heard they have some trippy British accents on their, so I've been trying to catch it so I can be reminded of my time in England. lol

Anyway, I'll be chatting to you about Laguna soon! and hopefully see you Labor Day wkend. Hope youre doing well in NY!

Speak now or forever hold your your peace