« Home | My lovely bro » | My first time...eeek! » 

3.23.2005

Up, up and away!!

im about to leave for europa in...hmmmmm.....4 hours. i still have NO idea where the hell im staying, but my preceptor's gonna be meeting me at the train..ooooooo. to make matters worse, im gonna be walking with a shiteload of money..dear jesus, i hope i dont lose any. plus, did u hear camilla and prince charles are getting married?? apparently thats old news, but i just found out. im proud of that though because it shows that me NOT watching the news is paying off...i have no idea what's going on in the world.

annnnnyyyyyway, quick recap of last weekend: went to prive on south beach with karen and company, thought i wasnt gonna get in, but eventually did thanks to karen's patience[i woulda been like f- this], got told to get up off the couch by apparently one of a duo of skinny, weave-wearing oreo biatches, and OMG I SAW P. DIDDY!!! whatever. its so ironic how i completely detest this man when i see anything about him on tv, his arrogance turning me off everytime i see him, yet when appearing in real life, i had the nerve to say "omg, for real? he's here??" damn celebrities. aj from 106 & park was there too, celebrating his impending loss of bachelorhood by getting on the mic and annoucing it to the whole world. i wonder who the lucky woman is...not. it's free. hahahahaha ew. and i swear he's like 5'10"! but nobody beleives i and i man. but he's not THAT tall. but hey, most guys aren't tall to me. i told will that most guys are probably 5'10" but he swears the average height is his, which is 6'. i was like no way in hell are most men walking around 6'. not even 5'11"!

that's all for now. wish me luck. im not gonna understand a word theyre saying and theyre gonna hate me cuz im an 'american'. maybe i should put on a little patois accent. HA! i can barely keep up the accent for more than a sentence....anyway...holla!!

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

People just think AJ looks tall because of that weird hair. Also, I laughed at the P.Diddy thing because I feel exactly the same way about him, but when I read the sentence that said you saw him, I was like, "=O REALLY?".

Speak now or forever hold your your peace